Vasilfine is a fine aluminium silicate (micro coal slag) abrasive suitable for dry, wet, damp and slurry blast cleaning and for special blast cleaning systems such as Torbo, IBIX etc.
Vasilfine is ideal for:
- steel or other metal surfaces that require a low to very low surface roughness
- stone or concrete surfaces that need to be cleaned with minimal potential damage
- wooden surfaces, such as furniture
- one or more layers of a coating system (selective blast cleaning)
Vasilfine is inert, very securely graded and contains less than 1% free crystalline silica.
|VG250||0.05 - 0.4 mm|
- 3-ply paper bags of 25 kg, on shrinkfoiled export pallets.
- Strong woven polypropylene big bags, with 4 lifting loops.
- Other packing options on request.
Whether you want hardness or fracture resistance, density or recyclability: Please contact us today to discuss your abrasive / grit blasting (sandblasting) needs – we’ll advise you on the best type of blasting media for all of your surface preparation requirements.
Planning a project requiring surface cleaning or preparation? Searching for the right abrasive for your project?